We begin all of our client relationships with a comprehensive Needs Analysis to learn more about you and facilitate appropriate program planning.
Through our consultation process we develop a clear understanding of your needs and objectives by learning about the following key areas:
- Your Employees – demographics, work styles, culture, needs, areas of concern
- Program Goals and Objectives – reduce health care spending, improve employee morale, address employee absenteeism and presenteeism
- Current Program (if applicable) – current status of the program, what is working, what requires additional support
- Facility Considerations (if applicable) – what space (if any) is available, how is it functioning, does it need to be built out/ procured
- Desired Program – programming scope and style best suited to the organization
- Funding Considerations – fully subsidized, fully user pay, partially subsidized, partially user pay, volunteer supported, and other blends of these options